ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 116 of 116
« First < 1666106112113114115116
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 05:03 PM Today
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Who is arguing that it wouldn't? I was happy with what we did in the offseason. But after unfortunate season ending injuries you need to make some moves.

Adapt or die.
Well that is the circular argument. If there is another team willing to give up a WR for a reasonable amount that fits within what appears to be a very narrow set of criteria for what KC wants. Great.

But yes, some seasons die because of injuries. Panic moves aren't a great way to have long term success.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 05:11 PM Today
I still can’t believe we lost Rashee Rice for the season because Patrick Mahomes threw a pick and then dove into his knees.

You simply cannot make that up and that more than makes up for all the good injury luck we’ve had during our run imo.
[Reply]
lcarus 05:28 PM Today
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
I still can’t believe we lost Rashee Rice for the season because Patrick Mahomes threw a pick and then dove into his knees.

You simply cannot make that up and that more than makes up for all the good injury luck we’ve had during our run imo.
It really bums me out.

To make matters worse - and I know fantasy football means absolutely nothing to anyone - but I had Rice this year as my 3rd WR and after week 1 he was being ranked as a top 5 WR. It was a home run pick. I'm salty still.
[Reply]
Page 116 of 116
« First < 1666106112113114115116
Up