Nzoner's Game Room>Caitlin Clark is fucking awesome
staylor26 09:55 PM 03-31-2023

Caitlin Clark is cold af for this pic.twitter.com/ieyvCRmq1S

— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:44 AM Today
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
All it comes down to is you can't have a white woman who didn't win the championship get the honor. That's it. Caitlyn gets it as she's been part of it all her life.

Funny how many people yell about racism, both black and white, but don't say a word when stuff like this happens. And somehow think it's "justified".
Now that angel is actually playing well I'm starting to see some of the dumb shit on the other end. A lot of people ripping her for rebounding her own misses and people blaming Clarks teammates for her turnovers. Unfortunately tribalism has taken over and right now people just see what they want to see. I'm not a fan of angel, I think it's ugly basketball and she seems more like Andre drummond than she does Giannis. But at this point she's undeniably playing very well for a rookie. People trying to sell her short hurt Clarks rookie of the year case because it's just hate not grounded in logic.

That being said, this is the tribalism the media heads wanted. The same media heads whove been deplatformed from every other sport because fans are sick of politicizing sports. None of this would have happened if they just embraced both these players and their rivalry instead of demonizing Clarks "privilege" before she stepped foot on the court. This tribal bullshit is what those media heads wanted because they want their clicks, nevermind all the long term damage it's done to the brand.
[Reply]
threebag 08:56 AM Today
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Angel Reese has done nothing except be allowed to shoot alot of bad shots. .and sometimes get her own rebound.

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:00 AM Today
Originally Posted by threebag:
That's obviously not true at this point. She's a really good rebounder and solid on defense. And she's gotten better as a scorer even if everything is right under the basket. Not gonna act like she isn't playing very well and probably good enough to be ROTY in most years, except that this year has a special talent that's a clear cut favorite.
[Reply]
threebag 09:07 AM Today

[Reply]
BEAVER 12:14 PM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Racist cunt

I'm sorry - is her name really Monica McNutt? That cannot be accurate.
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:22 PM Today
Originally Posted by BEAVER:
I'm sorry - is her name really Monica McNutt? That cannot be accurate.
No, it's McNutt Monica
[Reply]
Page 200 of 200
« First < 100150190196197198199200
Up