« First < 113163203209210211212213
Nzoner's Game Room>Caitlin Clark is fucking awesome
staylor26 09:55 PM 03-31-2023

Caitlin Clark is cold af for this pic.twitter.com/ieyvCRmq1S

— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 07:29 AM Today
I see CP's own Black Panther is still fuming that a white woman is the face of the WNBA and women's basketball in general.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:30 AM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I see CP's own Black Panther is still fuming that a white woman is the face of the WNBA and women's basketball in general.
I fucking love it
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:32 AM Today
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
If she's turning it over three or four times here and there that's one thing. But she averages eight a game and it's growing. She's already broken the turnover records and that too is growing. And yes they are winning now but my point is it will hurt her team in the playoffs like it hurt Iowa in both of the finals they lost.

Anyway on another note Angel Reese got 17 points and 19 rebounds today. Just incredible consistency.
You are truly a dolt...

On those finals...

Iowa wouldn't have been close to the finals without Clark. She was most likely the only player from Iowa in the top 6 of those finals.

Watch the LSU game again, the officiating was absolutely horrid and one sided against Iowa. It was literally trending and being discussed by nearly every media outlet after the clear bias by the officials.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:33 AM Today
Talking about turn overs at the point gaurd position... :-)
[Reply]
LoneWolf 08:04 AM Today
If she's turning it over three or four times here and there that's one thing. But she averages eight a game and it's growing. She's already broken the turnover records and that too is growing. And yes they are winning now but my point is it will hurt her team in the playoffs like it hurt Iowa in both of the finals they lost.

Anyway on another note Angel Reese got 17 points and 19 rebounds today. Just incredible consistency.
She averages 5.5 TO per game and it is not growing. If you're going to hate on Caitlyn Clark, at least have your stats correct. 5.5 TO per game is not out of this world or even unexpected for a player that handles the ball as much as she does and plays with women who are having to adjust their game to expecting passes from her that they weren't seeing before.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:14 AM Today
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
She averages 5.5 TO per game and it is not growing. If you're going to hate on Caitlyn Clark, at least have your stats correct. 5.5 TO per game is not out of this world or even unexpected for a player that handles the ball as much as she does and plays with women who are having to adjust their game to expecting passes from her that they weren't seeing before.
a huge reason for the Fevers success is because she pushes the pace and makes aggressive passes. They are not built to be a half court offense with or without her on the floor. So that style of play is easily the biggest reason they are successful. It's like telling mahomes to check the ball down on every play because it's safer.

She needs to work on some of the unforced errors. That will come with a full off-season and hitting the gym. But you are happy to accept many of those turnovers because more often than not it creates opportunities for easier scores.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:19 AM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
:-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:21 AM Today
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
You are truly a dolt...

On those finals...

Iowa wouldn't have been close to the finals without Clark. She was most likely the only player from Iowa in the top 6 of those finals.

Watch the LSU game again, the officiating was absolutely horrid and one sided against Iowa. It was literally trending and being discussed by nearly every media outlet after the clear bias by the officials.
She was fouling like crazy against LSU so please let's not make excuses for the blowout loss.
[Reply]
Valiant 08:24 AM Today
Her team is finally playing her style better.

I saw.on Facebook. Angel crying about the villain role people are giving her and the criticisms..I laughed because she wanted that role.

People were defending her. Imagine the vitriol of CC said that.

They are rookies. They still have years of learning.

I do think the sky needs a new coach. That bully ball won't help them in the long term.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:25 AM Today
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
She's breaking turnover records right now and many of her turnovers are from her getting stripped one on one and allowing that player to get an easy bucket. But If you think that deficiency in her game is cool then OK dude :-)
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:27 AM Today
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
You are truly a dolt...

On those finals...

biggest thing was that she was up against a super team. I know Iowa fans are loyal to their players but they were simply no match for a recruiting powerhouse like south Carolina. Everyone knew it was Caitlin against the world. Her teammates were receivers, not shot creators. Her bigs were majorly outmatched.

She doesn't have to press nearly as much anymore. Apart from her working on her game, credit the coach for turning the team around. They can run more motion instead of iso, can pick and roll and now make the extra pass to beat the blitz, and Kelsey Mitchell can create shots unassisted. All of these were great adaptations that have helped unstick Clark.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:31 AM Today
She's breaking turnover records right now and many of her turnovers are from her getting stripped one on one and allowing that player to get an easy bucket. But If you think that deficiency in her game is cool then OK dude :-)
Angel Reese is averaging 3+ turnovers since the Olympics and over 5 in the last 3 games. For a player who gets a fraction of the same touches and is not generally a passer.
[Reply]
Page 213 of 213
« First < 113163203209210211212213
Up