Page 4941 of 4941
« First < 3941444148414891493149374938493949404941
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:30 PM Today
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
And Brit fucking Reid being a complete buttfucking moron. But the receiver not catching ANYTHING, and the OL just getting its shit pushed in on every snap was just too much for Superman to overcome. But he tried his damndest. It was a shit show across the board from the second the AFCCG ended through the end of the SB.
Once I saw the PI on the ball thrown into the 30th row, I knew it was over
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 02:12 PM Today
Originally Posted by NWTF:
Fanduel released this based on Stidham being the starter. I’m sure once they realize Bo Nix could be starting they will revise their rankings.
32 is already as low as they can go.
[Reply]
ping2000 02:31 PM Today
It's Fuck Denver time!

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
NWTF 03:07 PM Today
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
32 is already as low as they can go.
I know. I was being sarcastic suggesting if they only knew Bo Nix would be starting over Stidham maybe they’d be ranked higher.

They won 7,8 games last year. Spent the 12th pick on Bo Nix and got worse.

With all the blue chips still on the board at #12 they take a day 2 guy that has no more upside than Jarrett Stidham. Fanduel is as impressed with Bo Nix as I am
[Reply]
RunKC 04:11 PM Today
Originally Posted by :
The Russell Wilson Fallout is one reason why the Broncos begin a new season with their lowest expectations in more than 50 years — since John Ralston’s first season as head coach and football boss in 1972. The oddsmakers have placed the Broncos’ over/under win total at 5.5.
Which means 6-11 would be a better than expected season. (Another reason why expectations are so low is the Broncos are coming off seven consecutive losing seasons.)
https://www.9news.com/article/sports...1-eb60d6dd24df
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:12 PM Today
Is FanDuel really a great evaluator historically? I don't remember anyone ever saying FD was a great source for exceptional analysis. I know they ain't great at betting odds, which is why I use them.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:34 PM Today
Originally Posted by NWTF:
I know. I was being sarcastic suggesting if they only knew Bo Nix would be starting over Stidham maybe they’d be ranked higher.

They won 7,8 games last year. Spent the 12th pick on Bo Nix and got worse.

With all the blue chips still on the board at #12 they take a day 2 guy that has no more upside than Jarrett Stidham. Fanduel is as impressed with Bo Nix as I am
They only won that many because of some very flukey turnovers in a 4 game span. If not for that they would’ve had a lot less wins, and might have drafted an actual starting quarterback instead of Let’s Reaching for Mo Pix!

Was talking to a Dungver fan on Reddit. I told him they should have built that roster up before drafting a quarterback since they have a bottom 5 roster. He said “then we wouldn’t be able to compete for a couple years”. Lmmfaoooooooo, some Dungkeys fans are so delusional. Bitch you’re not competing for a few years even if you had Tom fucking Brady. That roster is the exact opposite of lllllllllloaded!

:-)
[Reply]
crispystl 04:55 PM Today
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:

Was talking to a Dungver fan on Reddit. I told him they should have built that roster up before drafting a quarterback since they have a bottom 5 roster. He said “then we wouldn’t be able to compete for a couple years”. Lmmfaoooooooo, some Dungkeys fans are so delusional. Bitch you’re not competing for a few years even if you had Tom ****ing Brady. That roster is the exact opposite of lllllllllloaded!

:-)
Unfortunately for them, the only player in the league that could possibly make them competitive plays for us.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:05 PM Today
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Is FanDuel really a great evaluator historically? I don't remember anyone ever saying FD was a great source for exceptional analysis. I know they ain't great at betting odds, which is why I use them.
Matches legit sources in this instance
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:06 PM Today
Their best player is a corner that McDuffie surpased
[Reply]
Page 4941 of 4941
« First < 3941444148414891493149374938493949404941
Up