ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 57 of 57
« First < 7475354555657
Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Hopkins to Chiefs
Pooch 04:50 AM 10-23-2024
Let’s go

It’s happening: Titans and Chiefs are working to finalize a trade that would send WR DeAndre Hopkins to Kansas City, league sources tell ESPN. pic.twitter.com/aEeKEgI2D8

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 23, 2024

Sources: #Titans WR DeAndre Hopkins is being traded to the #Chiefs in exchange for a 5th rounder that can get to a fourth rounder. Deal is being finalized.

A key veteran who could be the final piece, Hopkins name has been hot in the trade market. Now, he lands with the champs. pic.twitter.com/GRvRbUwux6

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 23, 2024

[Reply]
htismaqe 03:35 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Lol, if Nagy has him run even one jet-sweep . . .
He won't.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:38 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
He won't.

Yah, I know. 100% doubting DHop will do much run-blocking/running clearouts either. Come the playoffs, sure. But not right now.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:45 PM Yesterday
Funny little thing - Madden dropped Hopkins rating from 89 to 86 - a massive week to week drop by their standards - right after he goes to the Chiefs :-)

Jaylen Watson went UP 2 after his injury :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 03:51 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Funny little thing - Madden dropped Hopkins rating from 89 to 86 - a massive week to week drop by their standards - right after he goes to the Chiefs :-)
They're really leaning into the whole everybody hates the Chiefs thing, huh?
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:54 PM Yesterday
Only 6'6"? I would swear it's closer to 7'6".:-)
That's his penis size.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 05:00 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Dude, white guys using the N-word aint cool. What's the point of using that term? They think they are "edgy" using that word?
They are not white......?
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:03 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Dude, white guys using the N-word aint cool. What's the point of using that term? They think they are "edgy" using that word?

First impression: that guy isn't white. He might be part white. And pretty sure that's just one guy, not several guys.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:28 AM Today

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:47 AM Today
:-)FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
:-)FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank">
:-)3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;">View this post on Instagram

:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">A post shared by First Things First (@firstthingsfirstonfs1)

[Reply]
RustShack 08:12 AM Today
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
Why play him against a weak opponent? I'd save him for something better. I guess Tennessee already had their BYE week so maybe that went into the decision making.
This has to be a joke right? Why wouldn’t you play him? Do you think we should rest all the starters and hope the backups can get them to the playoffs?
[Reply]
notorious 08:22 AM Today
Yeah, it's kind of some kind of optical illusion. I watch those highlight reels, or that RGR clip I posted earlier, and he just looks a lot bigger than most of the DBs he faced.

Even when he was here in PHX with ARI, the games I went to, he looked a lot bigger than the DBs on him. But you look at his height/weight, and they don't seem to jibe with what your eyes tell you.

Guess it doesn't matter. He plays big. And that's exactly what we need from him.
I went to a Thursday night game Denver vs. Jets when Plaxico Burress was still playing (and Teblow for the donks).

The gentleman I flew up there had relation that played for the Jets so we had seats somewhat behind their bench.

Plaxico looked like a man among children. He even appeared big next to offensive linemen. It was crazy.
[Reply]
Page 57 of 57
« First < 7475354555657
Up