ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 120 of 120
« First < 2070110116117118119120
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
RunKC 02:20 PM Today
Juju said in his presser that his knee feels great. He didn’t need major surgery so maybe it was just a lingering thing that is now resolved.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 02:34 PM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Juju said in his presser that his knee feels great. He didn’t need major surgery so maybe it was just a lingering thing that is now resolved.
His hamstring on the other hand… I hope this is all precautionary
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:50 PM Today
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Yeesh, where did they get sanders from? He’s washed and we have too many RBs if anything
Miles Sanders sucks.
[Reply]
ljmhawk 02:50 PM Today
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
Based on what historical evidence?
People are so obsessed with the training camp videos of Ross…he’s garbage. Why they keep wasting their time with him I’ll never know.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:51 PM Today
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Don’t see much difference between Hopkins and JuJu.

Hopkins is ooooooolllllld

Hopkins is a far better weapon in the red zone.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 02:56 PM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
It would be funny if he said "My knees are shot".
[Reply]
VAChief 03:09 PM Today
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Just saw that Mike Williams is officially on the trade block per jet sources. Not that I think Veitch should go after him. But it’s news.
He could be a nice fit, depending on the draft cost.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:15 PM Today
Originally Posted by VAChief:

Maybe. Always thought he was pretty good. But he didn’t look that good a couple days ago. And then we have his injury history. If we could get him cheaply enough I’d be okay with it, but I doubt he’s going to be the solution to our WR issues.
[Reply]
Balto 03:20 PM Today
I'm on the Hopkins train now! This probably won't happen until deadline week because of money though.

Hopkins cost about $516K less each week that goes by, soooo give its like 3 more paychecks until the trade deadline. SO at the deadline he should cost us around $4.65M or so versus like $6.2M now! Maybe Veach thinks its worth $1.6M to wait and with us being undefended why not wait till deadline I guess.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:27 PM Today
Originally Posted by Balto:
I'm on the Hopkins train now! This probably won't happen until deadline week because of money though.

Hopkins cost about $516K less each week that goes by, soooo give its like 3 more paychecks until the trade deadline. SO at the deadline he should cost us around $4.65M or so versus like $6.2M now! Maybe Veach thinks its worth $1.6M to wait and with us being undefended why not wait till deadline I guess.
The + with Hopkins is he doesn't need to learn a playbook.

Just have him run routes and he's open regardless.
[Reply]
notorious 03:31 PM Today
Darius Slayton.
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 03:39 PM Today
Originally Posted by VAChief:
He’s a dummy, coming off an ACL, and has a $10M contract.

If he gets cut, kick the tires.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 03:42 PM Today
Saints WR Rashid Shaheed is now out the rest of the season with a knee injury, so they may be in the trade market for a WR.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:42 PM Today
Originally Posted by notorious:
Darius Slayton.
Nabers just cleared concussion protocol.

Get er done.
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 03:46 PM Today
Originally Posted by Balto:

You’re the rerunned conductor.
[Reply]
Page 120 of 120
« First < 2070110116117118119120
Up