ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 122 of 122
« First < 2272112118119120121122
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
Nirvana58 07:39 PM Today
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Don't trade for a WR! We don't need one. - CP
Like I said before. We are 1 injury away from Sky starting. We have to trade for a receiver. Honestly, we probably need 2. Mahomes is having the worst season of his career so far.

Give the poor guy some help.
[Reply]
Mescalito345 07:48 PM Today
Originally Posted by Nirvana58:
Like I said before. We are 1 injury away from Sky starting. We have to trade for a receiver. Honestly, we probably need 2. Mahomes is have the worst season of his career so far.

Give the poor guy some help.
I agree. But why are GMs so reluctant to trade away future draft picks for established stars?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:50 PM Today
I would be trading for Diontae Johnson and one of

Darius Slayton
Jakobi Meyers
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 07:53 PM Today
JuJu is solid, but he's just as likely to get injured as score a TD any given Sunday. Hell, he's injured now!

Make the move for Hopkins, assuming he's healthy, he does what Rice and JuJu do but might give us a few key grabs downfield too like he used to back in HOU!

He deserves a Super Bowl. I'd love to see it!
[Reply]
arrwheader 08:07 PM Today

[Reply]
Couch-Potato 08:10 PM Today
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
I would be trading for Diontae Johnson and one of

Darius Slayton
Jakobi Meyers
Interesting suggestion here!
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:12 PM Today
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
Interesting suggestion here!

He fits the versatile WR who can play anywhere but is especially dangerous over the middle, in the slot.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 08:14 PM Today
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
He fits the versatile WR who can play anywhere but is especially dangerous over the middle, in the slot.
He was hot last season until, if I recall correctly, they changed Offensive Coordinators in LV.
[Reply]
Fishels 09:11 PM Today
Being Veach has to be frustrating. He did address the WR position with a great pick in Rice. And Hollywood and worthy were great moves.

It’s a shame we won’t get to see the fruits of his labor this year. I do hope he trades for someone but we can’t deny how well he’s tried to fix the WR issue.

Bad luck
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 09:46 PM Today
And if we lost Mahomes for the season, how many #1 picks should we offer to pry Rodgers away from the Jets?
[Reply]
Mescalito345 10:08 PM Today
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
And if we lost Mahomes for the season, how many #1 picks should we offer to pry Rodgers away from the Jets?
If the Chiefs lose Mahomes due to an injury, then no more NFL for me this year. Will watch NBA games instead. He's the GOAT. A true magician, like Steph Curry.
[Reply]
Page 122 of 122
« First < 2272112118119120121122
Up