ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 223 of 223
« First < 123173213219220221222223
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official Mizzou Football 2023-2024 Thread****
duncan_idaho 09:14 AM 07-03-2023
Year 4 of the Drinkwitz era, let's discuss.

Schedule
Recruiting Class
Rivals
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:05 PM Yesterday
Get to know: Keiton Jones
Hometown: Coffeyville, Kansas

High School: Field Kindley

Position: OL

Ht/Wt: 6’4”, 315 lbs

247Composite Ranking: 3-star, 0.8803

On3 Ranking: 3-star, 0.8837

Rivals Ranking: 3-star, 5.7

Total announced offers: 20

Offers to note: Arkansas, Auburn, Kansas State

This is a classic example of a supersized offensive tackle doing whatever they want to defenders at the high school level. Few could even get around the behemoth that is Jones, let alone push him back or make it to the backfield in the first place.

The offensive line, which had already been looking strong with the commitments of Jack Lange, Henry Fenuku and Lamont Rogers, gets another boost with the addition of Jones
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:09 PM Yesterday
Been a great weekend for Mizzou recruiting. I've seen him ranked as a 4 star in some places, a 3 star in others. Either way, that's 4 highly ranked recruits the last 4 days
[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:43 PM Yesterday
On3 has an article that says that we're still hoping to land a 5 star offensive tackle and a 4 star defender. Unfortunately, it's behind a paywall, so I wasn't able to get the details. But, man, wouldn't that be just amazing? The future certainly is looking bright for Mizzou.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:44 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
On3 has an article that says that we're still hoping to land a 5 star offensive tackle and a 4 star defender. Unfortunately, it's behind a paywall, so I wasn't able to get the details. But, man, wouldn't that be just amazing? The future certainly is looking bright for Mizzou.

The tackle is probably not happening (Babiola).

The defender will soon (Bass).
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:15 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
The tackle is probably not happening (Babiola).

The defender will soon (Bass).
What about Espensa? He'd be a guy that'd put this recruiting class over the top.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:30 AM Today
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
It doesn't hurt that we beat Ohio State on a big stage.
That REALLY butthurt a few beakers. Even lied saying that we played their 3rd string
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 07:47 AM Today
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
What about Espensa? He'd be a guy that'd put this recruiting class over the top.
I'll believe the guy isn't going to Iowa when he signs a letter of intent to somewhere other than Iowa.
[Reply]
Page 223 of 223
« First < 123173213219220221222223
Up