ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Herbal Tea: Thoughts
Holladay 03:39 PM Today
This is going to be a weird topic

I believe that herbal stuff can help. To what degree, not sure. I made a mix of stuff for a tea awhile back. But didn't use it much. I thought I would do it again and make it a habit.

I looked through a number of herbal texts and took note of "stuff" that is good for you. I looked at heart, digestive, brain, liver et. al. ingredients and came up with this list:

licorice root/powder
caraway seed
anise seed
celery seed
fennel seed
dill seed
rosemary ground
vanilla powder
ginger ground
cloves ground
turmeric powder
peppermint powder
chicory powder

I mix it all up in a tea tin and use a clamp tea infuser in one cup of hot water.

It tastes a little weird but not bad. I am hoping to try a cup a day for a cheat in better health. Of course diet and exercise play a larger role.

Am I mind f*%ked or does this make sense? I think it can't hurt....
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:44 PM Today
Originally Posted by Raiderhater:
The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance holds the #1 spot permanently for me. Everything behind that can shuffle around a little bit, especially given that I’ve never actually taken the time to list them out.
William Munny has shot and killed everything thats ever walked or crawled at one time or another, and he's here to kill you John Wayne... for what you done to Ned
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 08:50 PM Today
I love it, especially after diarrhea. Sleep like a baby after it.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:03 PM Today
Originally Posted by Raiderhater:
The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance holds the #1 spot permanently for me. Everything behind that can shuffle around a little bit, especially given that I’ve never actually taken the time to list them out.

TMWSLV is an all-timer.
[Reply]
scho63 09:20 PM Today
"That's not herbal tea, that's Herb!" - Night Court
[Reply]
Holladay 11:12 PM Today
I was looking at putting in Catnip.

Originally Posted by :
catnip isn’t just for cats! Catnip tea and tincture too offers many healing gifts to us humans as well — perhaps the most surprising of all is that catnip calms and relaxes humans.
There a few more benefits, which surprised me but I figure since I have cats, not so good:-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up