ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 22
« First < 121819202122
Nzoner's Game Room>So, got in a brawl tonight
tooge 11:34 PM 06-28-2013
Ok, so I'm an asst coCh of a 10u baseball team. Had a game tonight. I sorta sit off to the side and watch. I'm more of a practice coach.

Anyhow, I notice a dad bitching at the head coach and cussing at an asst coach in front of the boys. He called a coach "shit for brains".

Sooo, guy takes his kid and leaves the game in the 2nd inning. Calls coach a deuche? And I say " if you'd called me that, I'd be punchin your teeth in (. Building up biz). So guy comes back, gets in my face, I out him in a choke hold, and he gives. Takes his boy home. Sad deal. Soooo, I sent an email to aPologize for the whole thing , and the guy says he
Ll believe I'm sincere if I send it to all the Parents. Reeally?
What would y'all do?
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 07:05 AM 07-15-2023
Originally Posted by Noiovi:
It's been 10 years.

Now, just ask this question to his son.
I’m assuming you’re the son, coming back for vengeance?
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 07:27 AM 07-15-2023
Originally Posted by Noiovi:
It's been 10 years.

Now, just ask this question to his son.

[Reply]
loochy 07:52 AM 07-15-2023
Originally Posted by Shoes:
Underrated post in this thread.
Dude eDave! Is he still banned? Or did he just not come back? I always liked him except when he transformed into douche mode. I don't know if he was drunk a lot or on drugs or what.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:12 AM 07-15-2023
Originally Posted by loochy:
Dude eDave! Is he still banned? Or did he just not come back? I always liked him except when he transformed into douche mode. I don't know if he was drunk a lot or on drugs or what.
1) yes
2) no
3) yes
4) I think "both" is probably the safest answer
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 02:49 PM 07-15-2023
Originally Posted by tooge:
Ok, so I'm an asst coCh of a 10u baseball team. Had a game tonight. I sorta sit off to the side and watch. I'm more of a practice coach.

Anyhow, I notice a dad bitching at the head coach and cussing at an asst coach in front of the boys. He called a coach "shit for brains".

Sooo, guy takes his kid and leaves the game in the 2nd inning. Calls coach a deuche? And I say " if you'd called me that, I'd be punchin your teeth in (. Building up biz). So guy comes back, gets in my face, I out him in a choke hold, and he gives. Takes his boy home. Sad deal. Soooo, I sent an email to aPologize for the whole thing , and the guy says he
Ll believe I'm sincere if I send it to all the Parents. Reeally?
What would y'all do?
“So you sees I had him in the O’Neil death grip… he didn’t know whether to shit or go blind!” “Waddya say their Bob?!”

Bob - shrugs
[Reply]
Page 22 of 22
« First < 121819202122
Up