ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 22
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So, got in a brawl tonight
tooge 11:34 PM 06-28-2013
Ok, so I'm an asst coCh of a 10u baseball team. Had a game tonight. I sorta sit off to the side and watch. I'm more of a practice coach.

Anyhow, I notice a dad bitching at the head coach and cussing at an asst coach in front of the boys. He called a coach "shit for brains".

Sooo, guy takes his kid and leaves the game in the 2nd inning. Calls coach a deuche? And I say " if you'd called me that, I'd be punchin your teeth in (. Building up biz). So guy comes back, gets in my face, I out him in a choke hold, and he gives. Takes his boy home. Sad deal. Soooo, I sent an email to aPologize for the whole thing , and the guy says he
Ll believe I'm sincere if I send it to all the Parents. Reeally?
What would y'all do?
[Reply]
Frazod 12:27 AM 06-29-2013
Why did you apologize in the first place? He started it, you finished it. Fuck him. It's not like you beat him half to death or anything.
[Reply]
J Diddy 12:27 AM 06-29-2013

[Reply]
Buehler445 12:31 AM 06-29-2013
Originally Posted by Strongside:
I'm done with my fighting days, I think. Just had surgery on Tuesday to repair a broken metacarpal courtesy of the top of some asshole's head last Friday. I'm now in pain with metal sticking out of my hand...not worth kicking his ass again if I had it to do over. From now on, ill try to let cooler heads prevail.
Nah. Just get a beatin' stick. I've got a crow bar in my pickup just for that.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:35 AM 06-29-2013
Originally Posted by tooge:
Ok, so I'm an asst coCh of a 10u baseball team. Had a game tonight. I sorta sit off to the side and watch. I'm more of a practice coach.

Anyhow, I notice a dad bitching at the head coach and cussing at an asst coach in front of the boys. He called a coach "shit for brains".

Sooo, guy takes his kid and leaves the game in the 2nd inning. Calls coach a deuche? And I say " if you'd called me that, I'd be punchin your teeth in (. Building up biz). So guy comes back, gets in my face, I out him in a choke hold, and he gives. Takes his boy home. Sad deal. Soooo, I sent an email to aPologize for the whole thing , and the guy says he
Ll believe I'm sincere if I send it to all the Parents. Reeally?
What would y'all do?
Way to set an example for children stooge.
[Reply]
blaise 12:42 AM 06-29-2013
I'd ban both of you from any other games.
[Reply]
J Diddy 12:43 AM 06-29-2013
The ninja scene in Raiders of the Lost Ark where the guy starts swinging around his sword and Indiana just shoots him.

That's how I fight now
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 12:47 AM 06-29-2013
So you assaulted a guy because he got in your face and made you mad? Nice.......or did he throw the first punch?
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:19 AM 06-29-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
Why did you apologize in the first place? He started it, you finished it. Fuck him. It's not like you beat him half to death or anything.
This
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:19 AM 06-29-2013
Originally Posted by Strongside:
I'm done with my fighting days, I think. Just had surgery on Tuesday to repair a broken metacarpal courtesy of the top of some asshole's head last Friday. I'm now in pain with metal sticking out of my hand...not worth kicking his ass again if I had it to do over. From now on, ill try to let cooler heads prevail.
learn how to make a fist
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Sofa King 02:11 AM 06-29-2013
But the real question is, did you fix his tooth?
[Reply]
SAUTO 02:38 AM 06-29-2013
Oh and btw that is nothing even close to a brawl
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
J Diddy 03:05 AM 06-29-2013
Oddly enough I was masturbating today and carelessly used too much lube. I slipped on an upstroke, hit the steering wheel of my car and bruised a knuckle.

Thank God I was at a red light or a bad accident could have happened.
[Reply]
griZZly64 03:10 AM 06-29-2013
cool story.. now tell us about the brawl you were in
[Reply]
ThatRaceCardGuy 03:49 AM 06-29-2013
Curse at the guy in front of the kids for being a douche .In font of the kids . Follow that great eexhibition of being a "role model" with a threat of violence. .get into fight. .post about it the next day.
[Reply]
ChiefGator 04:07 AM 06-29-2013
Originally Posted by Thatguy:
Curse at the guy in front of the kids for being a douche .In font of the kids . Follow that great eexhibition of being a "role model" with a threat of violence. .get into fight. .post about it the next day.
Priceless?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 22
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up