ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 22
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So, got in a brawl tonight
tooge 11:34 PM 06-28-2013
Ok, so I'm an asst coCh of a 10u baseball team. Had a game tonight. I sorta sit off to the side and watch. I'm more of a practice coach.

Anyhow, I notice a dad bitching at the head coach and cussing at an asst coach in front of the boys. He called a coach "shit for brains".

Sooo, guy takes his kid and leaves the game in the 2nd inning. Calls coach a deuche? And I say " if you'd called me that, I'd be punchin your teeth in (. Building up biz). So guy comes back, gets in my face, I out him in a choke hold, and he gives. Takes his boy home. Sad deal. Soooo, I sent an email to aPologize for the whole thing , and the guy says he
Ll believe I'm sincere if I send it to all the Parents. Reeally?
What would y'all do?
[Reply]
KC native 01:39 PM 06-29-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
Bring me a margarita, boy.
racist fatass is racist.

Oh, and I'm not hootie.
[Reply]
Frazod 01:39 PM 06-29-2013
Originally Posted by KC native:
racist fatass is racist.

Oh, and I'm not hootie.
I didn't ask for a pizza, boy.
[Reply]
KC native 01:40 PM 06-29-2013
I didn't ask for a pizza, boy.
Also, you mixing up your slurs. Boy is if you're trying to piss off a black dude.

stupid racist is stupid.
[Reply]
Frazod 01:41 PM 06-29-2013
Also, you mixing up your slurs. Boy is is you're trying to piss off a black dude.

stupid racist is stupid.
angry little cunt is cunty

:-)
[Reply]
KC native 01:42 PM 06-29-2013
angry little cunt is cunty

:-)
you can't even do the meme right. You are a worthless poster.
[Reply]
Frazod 01:45 PM 06-29-2013
you can't even do the meme right. You are a worthless poster.
Your girlfriend Hootie thinks so, too. I'm really losing sleep over it.

If I started raging hate at the world through the internet, got some stupid fucking tattoo and found a little kid to smoke dope with, would you approve of me then?
[Reply]
Bob Dole 01:50 PM 06-29-2013
Bob Dole is going to have to call his father and let him no he was wrong.

Turns out, Bob Dole isn't the reason we can't have nice things: this guy is.
[Reply]
QuikSsurfer 01:58 PM 06-29-2013
Originally Posted by Thatguy:
Curse at the guy in front of the kids for being a douche .In font of the kids . Follow that great eexhibition of being a "role model" with a threat of violence. .get into fight. .post about it the next day.
this. and then profit.
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 02:33 PM 06-29-2013
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Why for defending other coaches? That is the problem- nobody wants to stand up and do anything in these situations.

he instigated the fight with the man AFTER he was leaving with his kid. He waited there, watched the entire exchange, did nothing, said nothing. then once the guy was leaving this dickwad puffed out his chest and told him he'd kick his ass. Then didn't. He's a paper tiger.

And as others stated, any sports league I've been around (even for adults) have a zero tolerance violence policy, and he should be banned if this is true.
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 02:56 PM 06-29-2013
Originally Posted by BossChief:
You are lucky you didn't get arrested.
Yeah this.

Take the high road next time. You're coaching 10-year olds who will likely never forget the time their coach choked out some parent.

It really wasn't your fight to fight.
[Reply]
TribalElder 03:12 PM 06-29-2013
Kick his ass seabass

[Reply]
Bwana 03:56 PM 06-29-2013
Meh bottom line, I wasn't there so I don't know what I would have done for sure. All I know is tooge has always been a solid poster, a good dude and is alright in my book.
[Reply]
Strongside 04:00 PM 06-29-2013
Heading to Sprint Center in about 90 minutes to drink beer and watch grown men kick each other in the face.
[Reply]
KC native 04:06 PM 06-29-2013
Your girlfriend Hootie thinks so, too. I'm really losing sleep over it.

If I started raging hate at the world through the internet, got some stupid fucking tattoo and found a little kid to smoke dope with, would you approve of me then?
Nope. I don't like stupid people. You are fucking stupid.
[Reply]
KC native 04:07 PM 06-29-2013
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Meh bottom line, I wasn't there so I don't know what I would have done for sure. All I know is tooge has always been a solid poster, a good dude and is alright in my book.
Good people can make bad decisions. This doesn't make him a bad person.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 22
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up